Coffee machine leasing and rental agreements
Commercial Coffee machine leasing is a flexible option for customers who wish to ease their cash flow and have a quality commercial coffee machine for an affordable price. Canny Coffee will help you through the process.
Authorised and licensed by the DTI, Canny Coffee offer tailor made solutions to suit every budget and capacity.
You can pay monthly, quarterly or annually in as little as 1 to 6 years with a fixed payment making it easier to manage your cash.
Leasing does not mean that you pay more. For example: buying a coffee machine outright for £3000 vs. leasing the same machine can give you a saving of up to £750 (taking into account maximum tax relief).
Canny coffee have access to many financial institutions and specialise in new start businesses as well as those of prime financial status. Below is a guide to the process and some general information.
Typically the process will involve:
- Choose the product you desire.
- Your information is provided to the lease company.
- Credit checks will be performed.
- A decision will be generated normally within 24 hours.
- Documents generated and signed.
- The machine is then delivered to your workplace.
General information regarding coffee machine hire:
- If you've been trading less than three years you will be automatically considered as a new start business.
- If you're a sole trader, you must be a home owner.
- If a new start business you must be a home owner.
- Tenants will be only considered with a guarentee from a home owner.
- A document set up fee is always charged at the beginning of every agreement.
- Maximum term is typically six years for a long established business. Three years for new start and tenants.
- Obviously with any lending, the better the status - the better the terms imposed by the lending instituation.
If you would like to find out more about leasing, please contact us for more information or call us on 0191 4066181
*Leasing is subject to approval and acceptance from our underwriting team and financial checks.